Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Man Of Few Deeds.

I was driving in my car this morning when a song came on my MP3 player that I haven't listened to in a long time it is called "Here Me Now" by Hollywood Undead and there is a line in the song it is a very simple line "A man of many words but a man of few deeds."  I heard that line today on the way to work and it hit me, that is a perfect description of me.  I have all these big plans and talk that I have all these big feeling about things but honestly the more I think about it I don't actually ever follow that talk up with any actually deeds.  No wonder it seems that everyone in my life is miserable all the time.  It seems that everyone that relies on me for anything is unhappy.  I was going somewhere with this post but I give up on it.

1 comment:

  1. Just set small goals for yourself toward something bigger. Maybe you think to big and when you can't get there right away, you lose focus. Next time you want to do something, write it down and come up with little steps you can take every day to get there. :)

    ReplyDelete