Thursday, July 5, 2012

I want to blog.

I want to blog but I am having a hard time finding something worth wild to blog about I mean nothing really eventful has happened to me in the two weeks. I do have one little bit of good news I went to a cookout at my moms house last night for the 4th of July and I had a veggie burger with a slice of tomato and mustard and some corn on the cob that is it.  I bypassed the macaroni salad, the pie and the ice cream.  I was incredibly proud of myself it isn't often that I can get myself into that kind of frame of mine.

Now to a bummer news the brakes in my car are starting to go I mean squealing and groaning like you would not believe I am just hoping that they hold up till I can afford to get them fixed.  It is very embarrassing driving the car as it is but I don't really have any options at this point.  Every time I press my brake pedal it is very loud and annoying. I am hoping to be able to get them fixed next weekend.  They just  need to hold off till then.  Well I am going to head off of this and hopefully this is enough of a blog to just keep things going.  I am hoping to have more to post later.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment