Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Too Much Gaming?



So Steam went and decided to sell Mass Effect 1 and 2 as a bundle for $9.99 and not only is that a great deal but the Mass Effect 2 was the digital delux version with a butt load of dlc and awesomeness.  Well I had beat ME2 on the xbox but had never played the first one.  Well when you play the first one and then import your character man it turns Mass Effect 2 into a completely different game.  No I truly understand how people that are utterly obsessed with this game got that way.  It is very interesting to have played through a game one way and then just importing a character from the first game completely turns the dialogue around.  I mean the default story was pretty cool but having molded and shaped the story with the first one is very interesting.  When I first played through the game on the xbox version I lost three of my squad mates I am shooting to get through it with no one dying.  Probably not going to happen I also need to get everyone Loyal too me.  I was kind of upset with Zaeeds loyalty quest because man that was a lot of Renegade points and I love going as Paragon as possible.  Well I am really starting to get the hang of using a keyboard and mouse instead of a controller it is too the point that I tried to play minecraft with my girlfriend on the xbox and man I was having a hard time using the controller.


I have been spending a lot of time playing games.  I did actually manage to go a night without playing any games last night ok actually that is a lie I played a lot of Candy Crush Saga last night.  Man I hate that game.
Man this blog is pointless and stupid.  ugh.

Much Love
M

No comments:

Post a Comment