Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Delicate Grip On Reality.

OK so I think I am starting to lose grip on reality again.  It happens from time to time.  It seems to happen mostly when I either find a great series of books to read and the series is over or I find a great TV series to watch and the same thing happens where it is over.   I tend to overly lose myself in the world that the writers of the books or shows create and it becomes more real to me than the physical world that I can touch.  The last time it really happened badly was when I got hooked on the Special Agent Pendergast books by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.  Now I currently think it is because of the Primeval situation that has pretty much taken up ever free part of my mine that isn't devoted to breathing and eating.  Though I do think it might have taken over some of the eating parts.  Which is not a bad thing.

So I decided that I do what to go Vegan there is one down side.  I currently have a good chunk of food that is not vegan but is vegetarian and in todays economy people cant afford to throw away food so I am going to have to wait until these couple of cans of tomato soup are gone and these cheese ramen instant lunches that I have floating around.

I know there are probably people out there saying "No if you really want to go Vegan you need to get rid of all that stuff now."  Well I have to support my family and this food cost money while yes it didn't cost a lot of money, the ramen was on 39 cents a thing, it still cost money that I don't have a lot of. Plus I am not doing this for a moral reason.  I am a big supporter of people eating meat though I don't agree with how a lot of meat is processed and the animals are treated.  I do think that eating meat is just fine.

Well I guess I should pretend to work.

Blessed Be
M

No comments:

Post a Comment