Saturday, March 9, 2013

The girl and the Mine.

Well it is Saturday just any other Saturday nothing really exciting going on except for oh yeah I got my girlfriend utterly hooked on Minecraft.  She always complained about my obsession.  She never understood how I could play it all the time and how I could play it so much and how I could enjoy watching people play the game.  Well today she told me she wanted to try playing it with me on the xbox.  I haven't played that version in forever pretty much just been playing on the PC, anyway she decided she wanted to try it and after about three hours I had to get up and move on to something else but she just kept on playing it was pretty freaking hilarious actually.  At least now she understands the obsession.  Well actually it isn't as much of an obsession to me any more than it use to be but still.

So over the last few days I have been complaining about my hands getting cold and how I needed to still be able to use all my fingers and what not so I needed some nice fingerless gloves well today I got some nice new Jack Skellington ones.  I just wanted straight black but these are pretty darn nice.  

On the diet front I am doing a very good job.  I have been pretty successful when it comes to trying to eat Vegan I discovered that the cheese I am eating still has milk protein in it but for a start I think it is pretty impressive.  Also I have found that I get full a lot faster and stay full longer which is freaking great.   Well I am going to sit down and watch some more Primeval  until the GF is done with work.  It seems I cant get through a single day without watching some.

BB
M

No comments:

Post a Comment