Friday, March 8, 2013

Sriracha and Chickpea Burger

So for lunch today I tried some Sriracha.  I have been wanting to pick some up for a very long time and finally got around to buying some.  So for lunch I had a Chickpea burger with some vegan pepper-jack "cheese" with no bun and some sriracha to dip it in and I do have to say I was impressed.  I was expecting something much hotter than what it was.  It is definitely going to be a staple of my diet from now on.  This is how I roll I am always looking for a new hot sauce to put on everything.  It seems I just cant get enough of hot sauce.  Now while the hot sauce was great and the vegan cheese was good as always the chickpea burger patty was good but has an odd aftertaste that I am not really sure about yet.

So last night I had planned on playing some Mass Effect 3 but ended up going out to buy an awesome new hat.  By the time I got home it was time for Archer to come on and that is my Thursday to not miss show.  I really wish I had more to say right now but I think I am going to try to do a week in review blog tonight.  This is probably a cake, but hey we can try.


My New Hat :)

<3
M

No comments:

Post a Comment